Please be advised that we have implemented new policies at our clinic. The following is a list of our new policies and procedures that you should be aware of:
- All staff will be wearing masks. We have also installed a plexiglass shield at reception.
- Our physiotherapists work in close contact with patients, as a precaution we ask that all patients please wear a mask while in the clinic. We will have a limited supply of reusable masks for sale if needed. (If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons, a face shield is required. Please inform the clinic prior to your visit as other precautions will need to be implemented).
- Please try to arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 5 minutes early, please wait in your car.
- When you arrive please call the clinic (519-954-6000) before entering to complete your COVID-19 screening over the phone.
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands with soap at our gym sink.
- Please refrain from bringing family and/or friends with you to your appointment unless you require their assistance or if you are underage and require a guardian.
- All of our treatment rooms are numbered and labelled with therapist names. Upon check in you will be told which room is available and you can enter and wait in your designated room.
- As always, you can call or email to book your appointments if you do not wish to wait at the reception desk.
- We will do our best to provide you with electronic forms for anything that needs to be completed.
- The washroom will be open, but we ask that you try to use the facilities prior to attending your appointment to limit the contact.
- We will continue to frequently wipe down all contact surfaces.
- Our Physiotherapists schedules have changed in order to comply with physical distancing rules to limit the number of people in the clinic, as a result they may not have the same availability.
- Appointments will now be 25 minutes long in order to provide our therapists with adequate time to clean their workspace in between sessions.
- Ensure that we have your up to date email on file, as we will be emailing all documentation.
We encourage you to pay using electronic contactless payment options. We will now be accepting e-transfers in addition to VISA and MC. You also have the option to pay over the phone using your credit card.
Sources: Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion (Public Health Ontario), Provincial Infectious Diseases Advisory Committee. Best practices for hand hygiene in all health care settings [Internet]. 4th ed. Toronto, ON: Queen's Printer for Ontario; 2014. Available from:https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/bp-hand-hygiene.pdf?la=en