BodyTech Physiotherapy is an orthopaedic and manual therapy sports injury clinic in Kitchener, Ontario. We are looking for a full time receptionist to work approximately 40 hours a week with a variety of daytime and evening hours Monday to Friday. Must be available to work a minimum of two evenings a week until 8pm. Position to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have the confidence to interact with patients and be able to apply problem solving and critical thinking skills in a dynamic work environment. Additionally, the applicant should be self-motivated and have excellent organizational and time management skills. Competence in insurance practices, business computing applications and bookkeeping is a must.
Job duties (included but are not limited to):
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, respond to emails
- Schedule appointments, greet clients
- Accept payments from clients and insurance companies
- Daily billing for private, WSIB and MVA clients, Telus Health
- Organize advertising and promotional events
- Maintain clinic and office cleanliness, laundry
- Daily QuickBooks bookkeeping
- Tracking timelines for WSIB and MVA
- Outstanding payment follow ups
- HCAI invoice and treatment plan submissions
- Inventory management
- Review of daily billings and payments
- College or University degree
- A diploma in Health Office Administration would be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Previous front desk customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written English
BodyTech Physiotherapy is looking for a new addition to join our growing team of therapists. We are a private orthopaedic and sports injury clinic located in the Chicopee Hills area of Kitchener. Our clinic is 2600 square feet with a gym and a combination of open treatment space as well as multiple private treatment rooms. We have a strong team of organized administrative support. We currently have six full-time orthopaedic physiotherapists, two part-time massage therapists and a part-time kinesiologist. We offer one on one thirty minute patient treatments and sixty minute assessments. Mentoring opportunities with our FCAMPT physiotherapists will be available. Additionally, we offer monthly team clinical/educational rounds.
We are looking for a motivated, self-directed, flexible physiotherapist who is interested in building a caseload in pelvic health. The option to build both a pelvic health and orthopaedic caseload is also available. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience and have completed level 2 manual therapy courses through the Ortho Division of the CPA. Must have completed Level 1 and 2 pelvic health courses from Pelvic Health Solutions (or equivalent).
We look forward to you joining our amazing team of health professionals that share our core values of integrity, teamwork, compassion and continuous professional growth! We enjoy a positive, low-stress yet professional clinic environment and would welcome a motivated, and flexible individual to join our friendly team of practitioners.
- Level 1 and 2 pelvic health courses with willingness to take pelvic health courses
- Orthopaedic experience with level 1 and 2 as an asset
- Be rostered with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario to perform internal pelvic examinations
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Pelvic Health Physiotherapist' in the subject line.